Shop, explore, learn and create!
About the Classes:
Do I need separate tickets to enter the show and take a class? - Yes!! You will need to purchase a GA Ticket AND a Class ticket for each class you wish to take.
***With the exception of the Decorating Holiday Sugar Cookies class. That ticket includes your GA admission.
How do I reserve my spot for the classes I would like to participate in? - First you will need purchase your GA +Classes ticket. Second, click on the button below each class you're interested in to purchase. You can sign up for as many classes as you would like! Third, please show up 15 mins prior to your class start time to get checked in!
More info and details below.
Enroll in a Christmas Class today!
Don't forget to buy your GA Ticket before purchasing class tickets so you can enjoy everything at the Annual Crazy Daisy Christmas Show!
- Fri, Dec 08Dec 08, 2023, 2:15 PM – 3:15 PMDec 08, 2023, 2:15 PM – 3:15 PMWe will play with different techniques that can be used to create works of art with watercolor paint and the magical designs we can produce with complementary colors. I'll also introduce salt to show how different elements combined with watercolor can develop special effects.
- Sat, Dec 09Dec 09, 2023, 8:30 AM – 9:30 AMDec 09, 2023, 8:30 AM – 9:30 AMDon't miss the chance to meet a High Fitness Guru, make a difference, get fit, and have a jolly good time. Let's make this holiday season unforgettable together! Join the "Jingle Bell Burn: HIGH Fitness Charity Workout" for a workout that will warm your heart and lift your spirits.
- Sat, Dec 09Dec 09, 2023, 11:15 AM – 12:15 PMDec 09, 2023, 11:15 AM – 12:15 PMDiscover the secrets to radiant skin in our '4 Step Skincare for Everyone' class. Join us for expert guidance on creating a personalized skincare routine that stands the test of time. Learn essential tips, product recommendations, and techniques to maintain youthful, glowing skin at any age.
- Sat, Dec 09Dec 09, 2023, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Sat, Dec 09Dec 09, 2023, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PMDec 09, 2023, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PMThis holiday season, send your loved ones a card they would be proud to frame. Join artist Stefani Anderson to learn how to paint a beautiful watercolor holiday card. Each kit includes watercolor paint, a paintbrush, an outlining pen, and a ready-to-paint holiday card with a pre-sketched design.
- Sat, Dec 09Dec 09, 2023, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Sat, Dec 09Dec 09, 2023, 3:15 PM – 4:15 PMDec 09, 2023, 3:15 PM – 4:15 PMJoin The Wood Connection for a delightful class where you'll paint and decorate a wooden Christmas tree and two charming candy canes. Get into the holiday spirit as you bring these wooden wonders to life with your personal touch. A perfect way to add a handmade touch to your holiday decor!
- Sat, Dec 09Dec 09, 2023, 4:15 PM – 5:15 PMDec 09, 2023, 4:15 PM – 5:15 PMGold, silver, and copper leaf adds such amazing dimension to whatever you want. I use it in my art prints, but framing, furniture, pottery, it can be used on anything! However, it can be temperamental! So understanding a few basics can really help your project go a lot smoother and shinier!
- Sat, Dec 09Dec 09, 2023, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PMDec 09, 2023, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PMJoin Tara C. Allred in this interactive workshop where together we’ll create characters, conflict, and a satisfying ending to a story that’s uniquely ours. Plus in this one engaging hour, learn key story-telling elements, simple writing tips, and other useful steps to shape your own creative stories
- Sat, Dec 09Dec 09, 2023, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
More Classes Being Added Weekly!
Q & A About the Classes:
How many participants does each class hold? - Each class will have a maximum capacity of 32, although some classes may have less depending on the presentation or activity.
Am I required to buy a kit for the class? - No, although most participants do because that allows you to have hands on fun in the class! The kit provided will include all materials needed for the class and the estimated cost of the kit will be listed in the class details. Kits are not allowed to be required for any class. If a participant would like to pay and simply watch, they will be allowed to do so.
How do I pay for the kit? - All participants will need to pay the class host/presenter directly during the class for their kits. ***The Holiday Sugar Cookie Decorating class is PREPAY ONLY & WILL INCLUDE YOUR GA TICKET TO THE SHOW.
The class I want to take says "Sold Out", what do I do now? - Please click on the "Waiting List" button and submit your information. If a spot becomes available, you will be notified. AND if you arrive early on the day of the class, check with the ticket booth to see if there are any opening for the class you want.
How long will the classes be? - Each class will be 60 minutes long. Classes will start at 1pm on Friday 12/8 and 10am on Saturday 12/9.
I won't be able to make it to the class I reserved, what should I do? -PLEASE let us know ASAP if you are unable to make it to your reserved class. This will allow another participant the opportunity to attend and enjoy the class :)
Crazy Daisy Boutique is an awesome promoter to work with! They are very professional and bring together a great variety of vendors. We look forward to an ongoing relationship with them! I very much recommend partnering with Crazy Daisy Boutique!!